WASTESTREAM ASSESSMENTS & HAZARDOUS WASTE REMOVAL/DISPOSAL
Our OSHA trained and certified staff specialize in wastestream assessment and removal activities at commercial properties. GE has the experience and training necessary to evaluate sites for the presence of hazardous materials and also to ensure that these materials are removed and disposed of properly.
GE Staff can assist our clients in properly managing aboveground or underground storage tank systems at a site. Older storage tank systems can be properly removed to eliminate potential future liabilities.
We are experts in assessing and removing hazardous materials such as:
- PCB-containing materials; ballasts, transformers and high-density lights
- Mercury-containing flourescent light bulbs and switches
- HVAC system freon
- Hydraulic devices; compactors and lifts
- Lead roof vents
- Computer parts and elements
- Disposable batteries
- Underground storage tanks
- Aboveground storage tanks